- T-shirt transfer paper
- Felt (Preferably white, but as light as possible)
- Heat tool - iron or hair straighteners
- Pictures on computer- printer
1. Gather pictures from online using clip art or an image search, or even scanning pictures. I personally copy all pictures and then paste them onto powerpoint and arrange them to get the best value from the paper.
2. Once happy with page, print onto transfer paper.
3. You can then iron straight onto the fabric, I only cut out to fit onto different sized felt.
4. Iron onto felt, as packet instructions. This will say the use of an iron but hair straighteners work just as well for small things (if you can't be bothered to get the iron out :)
7. You can do any pictures you want, utilising interests and accompanying stories etc.